We're pleased to offer the following services in our Arlington Veterinary Clinic:
- We offer full service veterinary care for your pets.
- We are here to take care of your pet whether you need routine vaccinations and yearly check ups, or your pet is ill or has a medical emergency.
- We are well equipped with our own in house laboratory and pharmacy to take care of your needs
- We also have our own in-house digital radiology department as well to help us provide you with a diagnosis as quickly as possible.
- We offer health care services for your cats and dogs as well as your pocket pets including ferrets, rabbits, guinea pigs and other rodents.
- We offer surgical services Mondays through Fridays. We are prepared to handle the majority of routine surgeries as well as many emergency surgical procedures. Our surgical suite is equipped with up to date anesthetic and monitoring equipment to help ensure the safety of your pet during surgical procedures.
- We provide routine dental services for your pets as well. This includes routine cleanings, and dental xrays as well as tooth extractions when necessary.
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. We will attempt to accommodate emergencies anytime our clinic is open and one of our doctors is available.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 6 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle most urgent care situations your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such as poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call us immediately. It is best to call before coming in to make sure we have a doctor available and so a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Because a large number of veterinarians practice at Creekside Animal Hospital, we can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets*
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.
Creekside Animal Hospital accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express or Care Credit. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.
Creekside Animal Hospital offers discounted services to senior citizens, active military, and local area rescue groups. Pre-approval is required to qualify for the rescue group discounts, please call us for more information.